Friday, April 9, 2010

Dada in my life for a night

and what I really mean is: DADA Life, from Sweden. And like the saying goes: "All good things come from Sweden." Last Saturday was officially my last night on my own 'vacation.' Matthew was away for an ENTIRE week so that meant.. my very own staycation in San Diego. Upon reflection, it really was a weekend of DJs'! Thursday night was Drop the Lime and Saturday night was DADA Life. Not that my weekend revolved around them.. just that I was surrounded by my crazy, fierce friends and great music. Best combo ever.. dance! dance! dance! (insert fist pumps)

The one thing that stood out that night was bananas. In the literal term.. champagne and bananas! From the mouth of DADA Life DJ Olle himself, "It's on our rider. Champagne and bananas. Or else, we don't play." Don't you just love a man who speaks with authority? Yes and please. Needless to say.. we danced the night away DADA Life style.. after-partied in North PB at "Baby's" house, chatted it up.. and ended up crashing at my bfff Tarin's air mattress. And guess what I had to do the very next day? Eat some yummy crab at Crab Hut for my dad's birthday. Although a bit hungover, I was still able to enjoy the meal and greet my wonderful father a very happy 59th birthday.


(Olle is the one on the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment