Friday, February 26, 2010

Kid Sister at Voyeur

Last night I went out with my Russian Anzhelas: Svetlana (Joy,) Natasha (Tarin) and our lovely friend, Lauren, whom we call: "Can I buy a girl a drank?" We were dressed sooo cute! Kid Sister was performing at this local club called Voyeur and she tore it up. Let me tell you, this "kid" has some stage presence.. and not to mention massive talent. Lucky for us girls, our fairy godmother Dang was working and she hooked us up in the Coffin Room. We got to meet a lot of cool peeps there, mingled, danced, and drank our faces off! Now I have a giant headache and just trying to get through the day.... love love love!
Ben De Camp aka The Style Shark was there last night and here's some fun photos of us. Apparently, our group was too big but the pics are still amazing. The last one is of T$ and her Lil' Wayne dress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment