Saturday, February 27, 2010

BLAHG

That is Blind Lady Ale House's Blog name at www.blindlady.blogspot.com. I went there for the first time today with my friend Brett and Ethan, aka Sleepy E (I prefer to call him Snorey E.. but it's apparently a sensitive subject with him!) We had this ahhhh-mazing pizza that had potatoes, artichokes, and strips of prosciutto.. Deeee-lish! I had a glass of the Nautical Brown Ale and man, do I love brown ales?! It was good times with some good peeps. I will definitely be going back there for some more. The atmosphere inside was very welcoming. Wood panels everywhere and for decor, they had some throwback advertisements on the walls and also on select tables. Here's an advertisement I pulled from their blog about this weekend's specials:
Maybe you can go there tomorrow and watch the Olympics Hockey finals: US vs. CAN? Yessssss? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment