Monday, February 15, 2010

Everything's just wonderful...

This weekend was one of the best weekends I've had so far this year! It was a celebration of love- with my adoring beau, my beautiful friends and loving family. Nothing was planned for yesterday, the actual V-day- since my boyfriend and I spent V-day the night before and he had to work the dinner shift last night. So.. we spent a lovely morning together.. I made breakfast: eggs over medium, bacon for days, avocado on the side and some toast. We then had some wine as we watched a couple of episodes of The Wire. He had work at 5pm so my friends Brett and Jason came over to get a copy of the Scales poster I made for them (see older post w/pic) around that time. About an hour later, after watching "Becoming Human" and the overly stylized "Spartacus" (on Starz,) my friend Joy happened to text that she was having dinner at Alexander's.. which is only a few blocks away. I invited her over.. we had ice cream, snacks galore, and some refreshing Stellas. Andy called Brett.. he made it over as we all watched the perfectly stylized movie Buffalo 66, starring Christina Ricci and Vincent Gallo, who also wrote and directed the movie. Here's one of the clips:

Buffalo '66 - Photobooth

Ramzi | MySpace Video
This movie is filled with a slew of memorable and humorous quotes! And might I add, the soundtrack was also done by Vincent Gallo himself! Bravo, monsignor! Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment