Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dreams.. of when we had first started things


It's a line taken from one of Lily Allen's songs, Littlest Things. I've been having some trouble sleeping the past few nights. Last night, right before bed, I pondered the effects the moon has with me. It was a full moon; a blue one, too to be exact, on New Year's Eve and since my ruling planets are Saturn (which is Capricorn's ruling planet) and the Moon (corresponds with the time/place/date I was born) I've always wondered why I am never myself when there is a new or full moon out. This led to my brain going above and beyond and wondering if all things scientific, like for example, magnetism can also account for strange behaviors. The example I had in mind took one person, any person.. put in the middle of two very large magnets that had opposite poles so as to provide the "attraction" and had the question: would it have any effect on the person's entire body? physically? mentally? psychologically? chemically? I'm not really sure. Since the moon controls the earth's tides.. and we as human beings are mainly 99% water, my question is: does the moon have an effect on our bodies? And most of all, since one of my ruling planets is the moon, does this confirm why I am crazier when there is a full moon out? lol. Yes, just slightly looking for a scapegoat to blame my lunacy on.

No comments:

Post a Comment