Friday, March 25, 2011

Little Hurricane

I can't believe I'm JUST NOW discovering this local SD band. Shame on me (slaps my own hand.) Little Hurricane reminds me of the White Stripes.. which is a huge compliment. Very bluesy, rock music.. I fricken love them! I can't say how disappointed I am to see how electronic music has taken over music nowadays.. I mean, I love some of the music.. but I'm a rock and roll chick all the way through. Classic rock is what burns my midnight oil.. and what it really boils down to, is the true raw and honest talent- that is what moves me, my soul and makes my heart flutter.


Give Em Hell

little hurricane | Myspace Music Videos


Another thing that I love about this video.. is that it's filmed at Bar Pink which is right around the corner from my house in North Park. As Bill & Ted say... "Excellent!"

No comments:

Post a Comment